Women's Leadership and diplomacy

Sofonie Dala - Young & Green Talents from África 


Greetings! I'm Sofonie Dala, an oil and gas engineer passionate about making a positive impact. In honor of International Women in Engineering Day and World Engineering Day, I've launched a groundbreaking initiative called the Multiskilled Team of Future Engineers-Environmentalists. 


This innovative platform invites children to participate in eco-friendly challenges, fostering a deeper connection with our planet and addressing one sustainable development goal each day through artistic expression. Together, we're painting a vibrant, green future for generations to come. Join me in celebrating diversity in engineering and environmental stewardship, and let's inspire the next wave of changemakers.


Since 2019, I've garnered considerable media attention and launched my own online platform. I'm recognized globally for my activism on social media, advocating for human rights, peace, the 17 SDGs, anti-corruption efforts, gender equality, and combatting community-based discrimination.

Comments